Sunday, September 26, 2010

Until The Last Day


Until The Last Day

I could
Write
What I wrote
The Same
Words
Same lines
Only this time

Better rehearsed
And
Better versed

I could look
You in the
Eyes
Like I do
Like I did
The last time
Every time

With that
Big smile
On my face

The smile
That makes me
The happiest
Like I could give
A shit

Where I am
Because I'm
Right next
To you

And I could
Be lost
All
In that moment
Smitten
Not to be
Found

Except
By only
You

And the way
My hand holds
Yours
Whether
It's just
One finger
Or your arm

I'm holding
Onto
Something
Amazing
Bigger than me
But not
Intimidating
Enough to
Let go

And in all
This
I whisper
In your ear
Everything
You want to
Hear

But I did
That
Already
Once
Twice
Enough
Times

So just
This

Know
I still
Mean
All
That
And more
Every day

But what
I mean
Most
Until
The last day
I'm through
Is

I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment