Monday, January 17, 2011

Seeing You



Seeing You

I remember when we first met. Cold and snow filled the air and the streets. Rushing to see you. McDonald's of all places. My heart pounding in my chest, almost out of my throat. A chance as any on love, on you. Anxious the drive and wait to see your face. As if beauty only comes once in a life time. I didn't want to miss it. I didn't want to miss you.

And through the door, I saw, my very own two eyes. Perfection, beauty, life, and love. As for my eyes they did not blink. I swelled with excitement getting out of my car. Reaching out to you, my arms to hold you. Twirling you around like the romantics project in the movies. And with snow falling, I was kissing you, it was a perfect moment, never to be replicated ever again. A perfect moment of love; seeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment