Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Last Night's Dream


Last Night's Dream

And I dream
Every night
Just so I
Can see
If I'm
Lucky
Enough
See her

And every
Night
When I dream
Of her
She's
More beautiful
Than I
Last saw
Last remember

Hair
Shining
In the sun
Gently
Blowing
From the
Breeze
Wearing
A blue
Sun dress

And I dream
That she's
Looking at me
A smile
Is on her
Face
Bigger than
Setting sun
As it's
Setting on us

While laying
In the
Damp grass
Between the trees
Twilight
Stars
Starting to
Reveal
Themselves
And a moon
Full
Ever so
Bright
Fireflies
Glowing
Giving
Light
To the night

And as the
Air
Gets chilly
I dream
You getting
Closer
To me
I'm
Kissing you
On your
Cheek

Before you
Close
Your eyes
As you drift
Off to sleep

The beauty
Of everything
You
Sets me
At ease
As I drift
Off
Dreamland

Only this
Time
I hope
I never
Wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment