Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Never Shout Never


Never Shout Never

Never
Shout
Never
She says
About life
Hope
Happiness
And love

But I’ll
Choose not
To believe
From my past
That digs my
Grave
A dark
Hole
Deep pit
In my stomach
A page
In a book
I’ll never turn
To again

Never
Shout
Never
She says
As she
Kisses me
On my cheek

There’s
Always
Another chance
A new hope

And I believe
Believe in it
Just like I
Believe
In her
See it
In her eyes
Hear it
In her voice
And feel it
In her kiss

I lean back
Into her
And whisper
In her ear
I’ll

Never
Shout
Never

3 comments:

  1. Do you write these?! I like!! Keep it up.

    Check out/follow my blog if you have a chance!
    www.projctk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet blog, and I write everything, all original pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like reading Your words! really !

    ReplyDelete