Friday, March 16, 2012

Red Box Selections


Red Box Selections

There
Are no more
Decisions
To make
Red box
Has preselected
What's
Left to rent

Easier
Said than
Done

While
I hand
Select
The one I love

She
Must love
V-necks
Or my ego
At least
to Keep it
In check

Laundry
Folded
Weekends
Slept in
Slept in
Beds
In different
cities
That
Traveled
To my heart

Because
Topics
I can't
Select
Readings
I'll never
Turn pages for

But for her
I'd Turn
My sheets down
More than the
First night

Because
Sex isn't
An option
Right now
Rather
Conversation
Is a requirement
At least
Until
4 AM

I can't
Choose
Sleep Schedules
Alarms
Buzzer types
Working days

But I choose
Carefully
At how I get
Loaded
On the right
Mixed drinks
Cautiously awake
However my eyes
On her

And don't stray
Too far
The next morning
Because
This is
The one thing
I don't
want to
Have
Preselected
For me

No comments:

Post a Comment