Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Unlikely Situations


Unlikely Situations

What the
Fuck
Shit
What do I
Myself
Get into
These days

Deeper
And deeper
Which each day
Into situations
Unlike
Before
But similar
In nature

Swearing
Upon
Myself
At myself
For this
Actions
Never to be
Achieved
Routes
Never to be
Taken
Again

I thought

But grow
Up
They say
Someday
It will be
Ok

A mark
A line
In my arm
Or just a
Thought
An idea
In my mind
I make it up

A deadly
Reminder
Of why
I don’t
Want to
Anymore

Pushing
And pulling
Everyday
In a direction
I don’t know
Anymore

Fight
Or
Flight
It feels good
But
Do these things
Last
I’ve learned
From the past

I’ve never
Experience
Things like this
And
While the past
Kills
It drills
In my head
I’ve never
Been in
This territory
Before

Unexplored
And
Undefined
What or where
I am

Today
Tomorrow
Is good
For now
Because I know
A few things

The future
Will hold more
Of the same
I hope
Or more
Of better
I hope for
More

But I’m not
Hard
Yet
Easy to please
On some
Including
All days

Please me
Don’t
But
Tease me

Damn
I got myself
Into
A situation
I try to avoid
Run away from
Destroy

But
It’s only
The best
Situation
I could
Ever get
Myself into

No comments:

Post a Comment