Monday, November 1, 2010

Sometimes Realizing


Sometimes Realizing

A week
And a few days
I’ve been official
With this lady
I adore

But she swears
She adores me
More

And I’m happy
With her
With this
With everything
Content

Afraid of
The other side
I haven’t ventured
To in awhile
Year and then
Some

Trust is important
And big
For me
I trust her
I do
I swear

And I really care
But I’m afraid
Of myself
In this
Situations
Like these

For a reason
No reason
Any reason
I’m not sure

I don’t want
To fail
With this
With her
It’s tough
To admit
I get to this point
Where I
Give up
Or move on

But I haven’t
Done
Either
I’m the happiest
I’ve been
In forever

Which is worth
Talking about
And worth
Thanking her

But not like
As a friend
For she means
Far more
To me
Than that

I want to
Do this
With her
I like her
Adore her
Even though
I may struggle
With myself

Sometimes
I’m realizing
More and more
I know she’s
Good
For me
And I’m good for
Her

No comments:

Post a Comment