Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Post Cards


Post Cards

I sent my love to you
In a post card
This one’s from New York
That one from San Diego
And this one is from Paris

The Eiffel Tower is big
New York is bigger
And San Diego is mellow

Don’t worry
I’ll be home soon
Quicker than you know
But now I have to leave again though

I sent my love through post cards to you
Calling to make sure you got them
You probably have a nice stack by now

Hope you got this past one somehow
They just changed the price for each stamp
But now I have a new book of stamps

With each one sent
Is another reason showing all my love
And I’m sending it all to you

This last one is special
It’s a post card of our house
Because I’m waiting outside
For you to get the mail
And I can’t wait to see your face

No comments:

Post a Comment