Friday, December 17, 2010

Classy Girl



Classy Girl

Cloudy
The night
Rather
Clear skies
Clouded minds
Acquiring ones
Would like
To think
Alike
Or at least
Agree
With me

All night
Diners
Cozy restaurants
With lights
Just dark
Enough
To sit
Extra close
To
You

And on
My mind
Her
A girl
The one
I'm sitting
Next to

And while
You enjoy
The last
Of your
Martini
I whisper
In your ear
Let's get
Out
Of here

Into the
Moon
So bright
Lighting
Up the dark
Night

And
Back home
To bed
Under sheets
Soft
And nice
All night
Until
Late morning
At earliest

And on
My mind
Her
A girl
The one
I'm sleeping
Next to

So wake up
Breakfast
Two in the
Afternoon
In bed
Pancakes
Or
Maybe
Just
Tea

Shower
And dress
Jeans
From last night
Let's go
Out
Do it
All over
Again

Because
You know
My mind
Her
A girl
The one
I'm always with
Next to

No comments:

Post a Comment