Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wear Me On Your Arm



Wear Me On Your Arm

Wear me
On your arm
Like a badge
Of honor
To show off
To your girlfriends

I drive
For you
I’m good
That good
But you don’t
Trust me

Wear me
On your arm
And don’t include
Me
In your conversations
But I make
Good marks
In life
Good enough
To show off
On your arm
And impress people

They’re impressed
With me
How I’m shown
I’m clean cut
Opposite the way
You are

But I’m still
The boy
On your arm
Your glorious arm
To show your
Battle scars
And your
Medals

Compared to
Other guys
You dated
The ones you
Brag about
So proudly
Even though
They hate you
They hurt you
They abused you
I’d never
Do that

But me
I’m good enough
To wear
On your arm
Good enough
To show
Your friends

Good enough
To be
Good enough

No comments:

Post a Comment