Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Don't Hate Me


Don’t Hate Me

Don’t hate me
Because
I had to
Give you up
I had to
I had to give up
Something
Anything
You

It hurt a lot
You hurt a lot
It still does
You have no idea
What I’ve been through
Some days

I knew
I had to move on
Move on
Without you
It’s tough
But one day
I think
I out grew
This relationship
With you

It never was
Anything
For that matter
It was
Only a wish
Only a hope
Only a dream
But now
Nothing

I feel sick sometimes
When I think about it
About you

Now you
Claim
Think
Question
And wonder
What happened
Why

You think I hate
You
I just couldn’t
Put myself through
Another day
Of this

When I wanted
Something
Anything
To happen
I think I wished
Too much
Or tried
Too hard
Don’t hate me

Don’t hate me
Because this
This is just me
Just me giving up
Giving up
And
Moving on

2 comments:

  1. nice post :)
    this is what exactly happen in my life now :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. This is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete