Sunday, October 31, 2010

20 Days To The New Years


20 Days To New Years


Twenty days left

Until the new day

The New Year


It’s a new chance

To start over

A clean slate


Time to grow up

And move on


This time will be better

I promise

I swear

I hope


I lost her

Lost her last year

But in twenty days

I’ll start fresh

And win her back


My life will be happier

And more productive

I’ll get up early

And ready

Get work done

On time

And complete


I want to

Workout more

Eat healthier

Drink less

And succeed


When the ball drops

I’ll be there

With this plan

In my mind

And in my soul


And you may not believe me

Because I failed in the past

But this year is different


Maybe I won’t get it right

Maybe I’ll fail

But at least I tried

And didn’t give up


It’s silly

And stupid

To make a list

A resolution list

Of things to do

Things to achieve


I’m ready for New Year’s though

Are you


So the countdown begins now

Twenty days left

Until the ball drops

Until I start over

And hopefully get it right

No comments:

Post a Comment