Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Everything Else

Everything Else

Once

I didn’t want

To

And swore

Not to

Sell out


But I did

And almost

Lost

Lost out

On a lot of things

Myself

And you


If you could

If I could

I would

Take back

Selling

Myself

For something

Even though

Nothing

Good was

In store


I saw you

Passed up

And lost out

For a second

Hold your

Breath


But I’m back

And so are

You

I’m glad

For that


I make

My own

Worth

And never

Settle

For less

Than that

And not

Selling out


I used to

Be that

Do that

Like that


But I grew

Up

Somewhere

Sometime

In between

Meeting her

Meeting you

I realized


I have an option

To do

Stuff

Things

Enjoy

Life

Enjoy

You


I like you

A lot

Thanks

You’re too

Cute

Adorable

And

Everything else


And because

Of that

Because of

You

I don’t want to sell

Out

Anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment